November 20-22, 2020
This workshop is one of StirFry Seminars’ most popular because participants get the chance to practice with an assortment of culturally sensitive role plays and filmed vignettes, as well as a myriad of confrontational scenarios that will hone advanced-level intervention and facilitation skill sets. Participants will also be making use of advanced-level group interventions that will enhance group processing and observational techniques.
Participants will learn:
- To Notice Intent & Impact
- Advanced Interventions for Individual/Group Interactions
- How to De-escalate Cultural Conflict Within Seconds
- 21 Ways to Stop a Diversity Conversation
- How to Transform Anger Into Compassion
- Ways to Develop Curiosity & Understanding
- How to Create a Culturally Competent Community
- Ways to Develop Empathy & Trust
Cost: $500 for all three days
($75 discount for those who attended any July workshop and submitted a video evaluation)
Payment must be completed at the time of registration
Please have credit card information in hand at the time of registration; payment must be completed at that time. If paying with a third-party credit card, please coordinate with the actual payee ahead of time to provide the payment information at the time you register. Your registration is not valid without payment.